Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: No Results Found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is all I ever get on the marketplace now, even after deleting my cookies. I don't know how many people use the marketplace, but I haven't found anything indicating others are having the same problem.
i can confirm that search for marketplace in nonfunctional
Has been like this for days for me. No results, nothing.
I have the same problem just looking up cards. I usually put in,
Brand-Year-player Or, sometimes;
Brand-series-year and sometimes Brand-series-year-Player . Shame on me if I even think about entering the card number....................it freezes up.
9 out of 10 times, even using Brand-year, I get nothing.
I don't mind the fee but give me something for my money. At least a tutorial, telling us new people to the site, the proper method to enter searches.
And just where do they pull out all these .25 and .30 cards, when they are selling like hotcakes on ebay??
(05-23-2013 11:26 PM)loucaruana Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem just looking up cards. I usually put in,
Brand-Year-player Or, sometimes;
Brand-series-year and sometimes Brand-series-year-Player . Shame on me if I even think about entering the card number....................it freezes up.
9 out of 10 times, even using Brand-year, I get nothing.
I don't mind the fee but give me something for my money. At least a tutorial, telling us new people to the site, the proper method to enter searches.
And just where do they pull out all these .25 and .30 cards, when they are selling like hotcakes on ebay??

can you give me an example? and where are you searching? opg, org, marketplace?
Reference URL's