Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone,
i have been making numerous mattingly trades here. i appreciate everyones help with me trading the cards i dont want, for cards i do want.
i am friends with a card dealer in my town, who does alot for me. he gave me the ok to put up this thread. to help me out and to help out others.

if you have any mattinglys at all. let me know what your looking for, for them and then the dealer will pull out what you are looking for.
he has over 20 million cards!

everything baseball from 1950's to present.

jeter fans welcome also, he has roughly 1000 jeters, alot of serial #'d.

whatever you need let me know and we can work something out.
thanks
josh
Hey bud I am always looking for Matt Holliday cards I will see what I have for Mattingly cards
ok, i will see him tomorrow. and let him know. he is at card show right now out of state. will be back tomorrow. then i will get back to you as soon as i know.
Sent you a PM
(04-05-2013 10:12 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: [ -> ]Sent you a PM

replied back
I have a ton of Mattingly cards but I am looking for 3 Jeter cards in general. If he has any of them let me know and I will see what we can do to make a deal happen.

1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold #100 Derek Jeter
1996 Upper Deck Diamond Destiny Gold #DD28 Derek Jeter
1996 Zenith Artist's Proofs #93 Derek Jeter
(04-06-2013 06:26 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a ton of Mattingly cards but I am looking for 3 Jeter cards in general. If he has any of them let me know and I will see what we can do to make a deal happen.

1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold #100 Derek Jeter
1996 Upper Deck Diamond Destiny Gold #DD28 Derek Jeter
1996 Zenith Artist's Proofs #93 Derek Jeter
ok no problem will add to the list and see what he's got. then i will get back to you
thanks
josh
Reference URL's