Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade Page Issues??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like that Help forum gets very little traffic on it. I see no issue with posting this here to get a little more feedback from other members to see if they are having the same problem.
(03-22-2013 09:47 AM)iconms Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like that Help forum gets very little traffic on it. I see no issue with posting this here to get a little more feedback from other members to see if they are having the same problem.

it does get a lot of traffic, as does the suggestion forums

there are few very dedicated folks in the help section that try to answer folks. additionally, it makes it easier for mods to know there is an issue...i know randi hangs there a lot, as does floydtown

when there is an issue, or if you dont know, best place to go is the help forums.

i didnt see this until just now...but i saw the help forum thread hours ago
(03-22-2013 09:53 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]it does get a lot of traffic, as does the suggestion forums

there are few very dedicated folks in the help section that try to answer folks. additionally, it makes it easier for mods to know there is an issue...i know randi hangs there a lot, as does floydtown

when there is an issue, or if you dont know, best place to go is the help forums.

i didnt see this until just now...but i saw the help forum thread hours ago

There's been like 5 threads in the last week. Not as much activity. That's all I'm saying. I guess that's a good sign when it comes down to it!
(03-22-2013 10:17 AM)iconms Wrote: [ -> ]There's been like 5 threads in the last week. Not as much activity. That's all I'm saying. I guess that's a good sign when it comes down to it!

"traffic"

well of course...when folks arent having issues...they dont post there. (or if they dont know about the help section)

but it should be folks one stop shop for questions about the opg, org and trade sections. a lot of times, a problem someone is having has already been addressed, or if there is problems with the website, it's a good place to congregate and make some noise
and i believe, only a few hours after the issue was found, that it has been fixed now. if you are still having issues, hit refresh
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's