Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to make a yankees team set from the Topps slate. I'll trade in your favor. Thanks!!
I should have 7 packs coming in. I'll keep you in mind. I was hoping mine would show up today. Hopefully tomorrow.
(03-15-2013 05:39 PM)Neifert Wrote: [ -> ]I should have 7 packs coming in. I'll keep you in mind. I was hoping mine would show up today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks I only had two come in but i would gladly give you extra, especially for Teixeira or Sabathia. Hope you enjoy yours
slate?
(03-15-2013 11:56 PM)mjanooz Wrote: [ -> ]slate?

Yeah they are the redemption packs. They are called silver slate but are actually blue. But there are some numbered to 10 that are actually silver. I'm looking for the blue ones, but I have no idea what to call them so i just called them slate. Sorry for the confusion lol
EDIT: i just pulled a a-rod, mesa and russell martin, but not sure on what value to put on it yet.
(03-16-2013 12:13 PM)phreakyq Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: i just pulled a a-rod, mesa and russell martin, but not sure on what value to put on it yet.

lol i just replied on your thread. I would wait until they are valued if you want. i would also trade in your favor. Thanks!!
Hoping mine are here tonight when I get home. If I have any Yanks, I'll let you know.
(03-16-2013 10:24 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]Hoping mine are here tonight when I get home. If I have any Yanks, I'll let you know.

Thanks!!
Reference URL's