Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Been awhile...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I am still hanging around here lol. I know its been awhile since I last posted a thread but my blog has taken a lot of my time away from posting on here with me trying to keep up with contests and daily posts (which you guys are always welcomed!). So thought I would take a second to drop a line.

I was curious what early 2013 football products you guys were looking forward to? I know Sage Hit I always say I am never going to buy but do anyways. And then theres Leaf..I probably won't bother don't care much for it. And Upper Deck I might try a little. Most of the early stuff I focus on with retail versions of it. I don't want to pour a lot in. I mostly wait til the NFL licensed stuff comes out. Score will be one of the firsts this year. So most likely will wait til then. But wondering what you guys are into?
I've been mostly into the higher end stuff lately, though do occasionally get some of the lower end stuff at retail. I like opening stuff for regular Topps and Bowman, and I tend to at least get one box of Prestige (been getting that since the early days of my collection... I have Prestige cards from Playoff of Brett Favre I got in packs back in the early 90's). Tend to stay away from the Sage and Press Pass stuff unless I know who the Packers are going to get/have gotten in the draft. Not keen on UD nowadays, since they don't have the players in their NFL uniforms... I got get through Valor, Totally Certified, and Five Star for 2012 before worrying about 2013 though LOL Smile
post the web address for your blog... that would be cool...
I've been focusing on singles for PC. And trying to sell my cowboys.
(03-07-2013 01:40 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]post the web address for your blog... that would be cool...

I didn't know if I could do that or not..didn't want to get kicked off the forum lol. I know there are rules about links.

I do monthly challenge contests and everyone is invited. The only rule I have is participants have to be a US Resident. With high shipping costs, some troubles in the past with shipping outside US, I put the rule that way. Its a bummer rule but it keeps things easy, cost effective and packages don't get lost. Other than that, i would love some of the Beckett members to join.
(03-07-2013 09:52 AM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]I've been mostly into the higher end stuff lately, though do occasionally get some of the lower end stuff at retail. I like opening stuff for regular Topps and Bowman, and I tend to at least get one box of Prestige (been getting that since the early days of my collection... I have Prestige cards from Playoff of Brett Favre I got in packs back in the early 90's). Tend to stay away from the Sage and Press Pass stuff unless I know who the Packers are going to get/have gotten in the draft. Not keen on UD nowadays, since they don't have the players in their NFL uniforms... I got get through Valor, Totally Certified, and Five Star for 2012 before worrying about 2013 though LOL Smile

I can't afford any of those end of year products so I have moved on already lol. And doesn't feel right now that season is over for 2012 rookies now lol
Reference URL's