Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol first mail in what feels like forever!(ok so its only been like 2 weeks) Still have another 4 weeks before I can buy any but did make some trades. I want to thank rpm61m for the extras he threw in! Big Grin

[Image: TerrellDavisCertified_zpse246366f.jpg]

Some Kuechlys Big Grin
[Image: LukeKuechlyContenders_zps2a3f6d2f.jpg][Image: LukeKuechlyMagic_zpse9ca0534.jpg]

The Extras!
[Image: ArmantiEdwardsToppsPlatinumInsert_zps2808ea50.jpg][Image: CamnewtonHotrookies_zps3ff48055.jpg][Image: RookieOrientationArmantiEdwards_zpsc08d116d.jpg]
[Image: DWillWinningMaterials_zpsa640e865.jpg][Image: ArmantiEdwardsToppsPrime_zpsf8c93445.jpg]
[Image: JuliusPeppersTitanium_zpsb13cb34c.jpg]
Wtg rpm! I hear he is close to being king of Minnesota! Hahahaha! Congrats on the pick up!
No problem glad ya could use them!
Great looking cards. Way to be awesome, rpm!!!
(03-05-2013 01:32 AM)totter Wrote: [ -> ]Wtg rpm! I hear he is close to being king of Minnesota! Hahahaha! Congrats on the pick up!

Thank you!
(03-05-2013 06:21 AM)rpm61m Wrote: [ -> ]No problem glad ya could use them!

Thank you again! lol I like the Peppers as much as the Kuechly's maybe more. Im gonna have to see what kinda Vikings I can come across Smile
(03-05-2013 06:31 AM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Great looking cards. Way to be awesome, rpm!!!

Thank you nine! Smile
So...you wanna send me that Contenders auto?
(03-05-2013 04:54 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]So...you wanna send me that Contenders auto?

Let me think it over. No lol whew that took awhile. Cant trade one of my favorite players from my team.
Reference URL's