Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been slowly organizing my collection and it has surprised me that while I have some team signed items and multi-player signed pictures, I don't have any certified autograph cards of the following players in Mets uniforms:

Howard Johnson
Davey Johnson

Let me know if you have one of either player and want to trade. I am of course always looking for more autographs and other cards I don't have of Gary Carter in any uniform.
I have a sweet spot hernandez
[Image: image-15.jpg]
(03-04-2013 01:20 AM)michaelstepper Wrote: [ -> ]I have a sweet spot hernandez
I am going to have to double check again, cause that Sweet Spot looks so familiar. Either I must have bid on a bunch of them and never won one or I have one tucked away that I still haven't found. What are you looking for int trade?
(03-04-2013 12:18 PM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to have to double check again, cause that Sweet Spot looks so familiar. Either I must have bid on a bunch of them and never won one or I have one tucked away that I still haven't found. What are you looking for int trade?

Anything Smile
Thanks for the Keith Hernandez, now I just need to find a Davey Johnson and Howard Johnson.
Ok, I am still looking for Howard Johnson and Davey Johnson autos. Can anyone help with either of those?
[Image: Hojoinscription.jpg]

Have this one...looking for the stuff in my sig...
Reference URL's