Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I just received a fantastic offer for 10 day service and I want to take advantage of it so I'm extending the April deadline to ship , till April 15th

ALSO: minimum grades and "authenticate only's" are now accepted at this price level !!!!!

10 day service. $8 per card and FREE auto's. Best price going!

All cards for this round are NOW due by April 15th.

There will be four more submission after this one, this year.

PM me for details if interested.

# of Cards, Cost with autos

1 $8
2 $16
3 $24
4 $32
5 $40
6 $48
7 $56
8 $64
9 $72
10 $80
11 $88
12 $96
13 $104
14 $112
15 $120
16 $128
17 $136
18 $144
19 $152
20 $160

FREE AUTOGRAPH GRADING
Wow, wasn't expecting that much interest! All PM's returned.
Check your mail. PM's returned.
A little FYI....

The following autographed cards/sets MUST go through the JSA/BGS authentication process:

* ALL YEARS Topps Rookie Premiere/Topps Photo Shoot/Topps AFLAC Autographs unless machine serial numbered by Topps

* ALL YEARS Star Pics Autographs (key players)

* ALL YEARS Pro Line Autographs (key players)

* ALL YEARS Scoreboard/Classic/Front Row/Little Sun Autographs of Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Shaquille O'Neal & Kobe Bryant

* ALL YEARS Upper Deck Buyback Autographs that do not have the original UDA Certificate

* 1994 Upper Deck Alex Rodriquez, Mickey Mantle & Ken Griffey Jr. Autographs

* 2001 Fleer Legacy Albert Pujols Autographs

* Signature Rookies Autographs with ONLY a sticker for Authenticity

* 1993 -94 Hoops Magic/Bird Auto

* Fleer Autographs with questionable embossments (1992-93 Scottie Pippin, Tony Gwynn, Steve Young, etc.)

* Fleer Autographs missing factory serial numbering (because of the influx of unsigned blank auto cards due to the Fleer bankruptcy sale)

* Any key player Fleer/Skybox Autographs that were issued without factory-stamped serial numbers, regardless of embossments (including Skybox Autographics)

* Key Non Sport Autos - primarily Inkworks and Topps. Some known fakes include:

Jessica Alba - Dark Angel
Angelina Jolie - Tomb Raider 1 & 2
Several - Harry Potter
Chris Farley - Star Pics SNL
Katie Holmes - Batman Begins

Besides specific cards on this list, BGS reserves the right to refer any autographed card to JSA/BGS service if there are questionable aspects to that particular card.

This list pretty much remains the same unless a certain set or card begins to have a lot of counterfits pop up.
ill probably do it again.. ill wait a little more towards the deadline anyways.. were not far apart so it shouldnt take long to ship you a package.. kinda hoping the other ones i sent out get back before that haha
That's good because weve had SEVEN 10's in Nine submissions so far! Get yours today....

Your first order will be coming back around the time these are due. And then I'll be announcing #11.
so you know my grades before we get the actual cards back!? oh the suspense
is there a minimum amount of cards per person that have to be sent?
I will be in for the deal this next go around. Being the lucky 10 winner on my first 2 submissions, I figured I could give it another whirl now. I will send an email soon, and I hope this last one went well.
Mickey
(03-09-2013 07:44 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: [ -> ]so you know my grades before we get the actual cards back!? oh the suspense

Yes, I will know your grades before you do, lol.......

(03-09-2013 12:41 PM)mrdub Wrote: [ -> ]is there a minimum amount of cards per person that have to be sent?

No minimums. Best price going.

(03-09-2013 07:12 PM)mickey871 Wrote: [ -> ]I will be in for the deal this next go around. Being the lucky 10 winner on my first 2 submissions, I figured I could give it another whirl now. I will send an email soon, and I hope this last one went well.
Mickey

You are our good luck charm! Even if you don't get a 10, as long as you submit, someone does, lol....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's