Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
as many of yall may know im currrently working on a packers contenders collection...

but when i saw this card....

I knew I had to have it!

I have always wanted to own one and I can now add it to the PC and scratch it off my list of cards to own...

so...

with out.....

annyy mooore....

delay......

behold.

[Image: VinceLombardiautofront_zps2ec9dffd.jpg]
[Image: VinceLombardiautofrontback_zps8b78b8ce.jpg]
WOW. Congratulations on getting that bad boy. That's more of a piece of history than just a trading card. Amazing addition.
holy crap!!! that card is SICK!!! great pickup!!!
Wow. Yeah, that would be awesome to have!
That is awesome! It is on my list as well! Pretty much the holy grail for any Packer collection except for maybe a Curly Lambeau Autograph. Congrats on the great pickup!
That is an AWESOME card. I love the serial number! Congrats on the purchase!!
Wow sick! That would be a great piece for any football fan
OHMYGODDDDDDDDD
That is a spectacular card especially from a historical perspective!!! I mean they named the Super Bowl trophy the Lombardi trophy for crying out loud lol. Congrats on that badboy!!!

Btw who's signature is above his?
(02-15-2013 09:41 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]That is a spectacular card especially from a historical perspective!!! I mean they named the Super Bowl trophy the Lombardi trophy for crying out loud lol. Congrats on that badboy!!!

Btw who's signature is above his?

I know!!! I'm pumped!

I have no idea who's the ther auto is
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's