Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i been waiting for over a Year for 2 of my 2011 Sterling DeMarco Murray Redemptions ,

Spoke with customer support quite a few times and i must say the gentleman i spoke with kept to his word and was able to get me a suitable replacement for both of my redemptions i was waiting for ..

now i would like to hear from someone that has had a booklet graded by BGS , i would like to know how they go about slabbing it .. cause this thing is deffinitley in perfect enough shape to have it graded ..

so here it is and as far as i can find theres only 1 other of these level 1's that have been recieved ..

2011 Topps Prime Level 1 Booklet

DeMarco Murray #'d 06/10

Glove / Wristband / Football /Jersey /Patch / Jersey

[Image: MurrayReplacement.jpg]
Awesome booklet. Congratulations on getting a sweet replacement.
I don't own any BGS Graded booklets, but I've seen some. They slab it open, just like your scan. It looks like it's in tremendous condition. I don't know if you care too much about your grade, but I would put a reserve (there's different wording, but I can't think of it right now), that way the grade won't go below said grade. Good luck!!
Nice replacement. I haven't had a booklet graded myself but the few I have seen are put in what I think are magazine slabs. They are open just as nolan said.
very nice card...like others have said, they use magazine slabs....it looks a bit odd because there is so much open space. good luck with the grading
How many redemptions was that booklet for? I had a /25 Gold redemption of Murray and they sent me a Jordan Shipley Chrome patch/auto... I was PISSED!!
(02-07-2013 05:43 PM)monsterx Wrote: [ -> ]How many redemptions was that booklet for? I had a /25 Gold redemption of Murray and they sent me a Jordan Shipley Chrome patch/auto... I was PISSED!!

it was replacement for 2 redemptions ..
(02-07-2013 05:23 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't own any BGS Graded booklets, but I've seen some. They slab it open, just like your scan. It looks like it's in tremendous condition. I don't know if you care too much about your grade, but I would put a reserve (there's different wording, but I can't think of it right now), that way the grade won't go below said grade. Good luck!!

it is in awesome condition , one of the best conditions i have ever seen for a booklet.. never heard of a reserve grade , so that means they dont give it a grade if it goes below thet grade i feel it should get ?
sweet booklet.. these wre nice cards
Congrats on the sweet card!
(02-07-2013 06:17 PM)2tradeornot2trade Wrote: [ -> ]never heard of a reserve grade , so that means they dont give it a grade if it goes below the grade i feel it should get ?

You are correct.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's