Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to drastically downsize my collection. I need most of my collection gone within the next two months. Send a trade request and let's see what we can work out. Thanks!
Open offer sent
(02-05-2013 02:55 PM)SFssft1911 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to drastically downsize my collection. I need most of my collection gone within the next two months. Send a trade request and let's see what we can work out. Thanks!

Heading overseas?
(02-05-2013 03:55 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]Heading overseas?

LOL...yes!
Stay safe man, Ill get your cards out on Thursday.
Sounds good and thank you!

(02-05-2013 04:02 PM)toddaray Wrote: [ -> ]Stay safe man, Ill get your cards out on Thursday.
I'm getting some decent responses on this, let's keep it going! I'm going to hit the gym soon and would love to be greeted by multiple offers when I return around 9-9:30pm.
I didn't expect to complete this many trades today/tonight; thank y'all for all the help thus far. It is very much appreciated! Keep them coming though! I've still got a long ways to go and I would rather get it done sooner than later.
Bump...
Bump...still looking to downsize!
Reference URL's