Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: This sucks.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I ordered my case of Playoff Contenders a few months ago. It's bad enough I had to wait as the date keeps getting pushed back (Was supposed to be released first week in Jan, now Feb 6th), but the day the product is now scheduled to be released, I'll be going out of town for a week. GRRRRRRRRRR!!! Now I won't my hands on the case until 13 Feb. This wait sure as heck better be worth it!!! I'm talking Golden Ticket or some top rookies and a few SPs!!!!

Big Grin
Man that does suck. Hopefully the boxes I ordered will be at my door step on Wednesday if not Thursday.
yep, that goes in the this sucks catagory...
This happens every year. I was going to get one last year and it got pushed back by 3 weeks or more.
(02-01-2013 10:33 AM)msimonds Wrote: [ -> ]So I ordered my case of Playoff Contenders a few months ago. It's bad enough I had to wait as the date keeps getting pushed back (Was supposed to be released first week in Jan, now Feb 6th), but the day the product is now scheduled to be released, I'll be going out of town for a week. GRRRRRRRRRR!!! Now I won't my hands on the case until 13 Feb. This wait sure as heck better be worth it!!! I'm talking Golden Ticket or some top rookies and a few SPs!!!!

Big Grin

That stinks.
Would be a good date for me to rec. them LOL... The 6th is my BDay Big Grin
Reference URL's