Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me being a moron or are the Crown non-die cut SSP versions not able to be added to the Org? I am trying to add one and cannot find it listed at all!
I havent been able to find them either lol
I assume it is because Panini never released them in their original checklist maybe? But if they area aware of these existing now (and they should be by now!) I would have thought they would have been added. I'm sure we can't be the only people looking to trade for them or trade thm away!
I assume it is because Panini never released them in their original checklist maybe? But if they are aware of these existing now (and they should be by now!) I would have thought they would have been added. I'm sure we can't be the only people looking to trade for them or trade them away!
What's the difference between the non-die cut SSP and the retail version of Crown Royale (which was all non-die cut)?
The SSP version has foil in the background, like this:
[Image: VM_zps9f8c5909.png]

The Retail version has like black/dark non-foil background where it has not been cut.
(01-24-2013 01:12 PM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between the non-die cut SSP and the retail version of Crown Royale (which was all non-die cut)?

and numbered very low!
(01-24-2013 04:51 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: [ -> ]and numbered very low!

Yep!

Silver/5, Gold /4, Green /3, Purple /2 and Blue /1.
Reference URL's