Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hello ALL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hows it going Beckett fam? Just got on here for the first time since training camp. Been alot going on for me with some ups and downs and another dissapointing season in CowboyLand. But me and the family are healthy and doing ok. Just wanted to say hey and I hope everyone is doing well. Smile
(01-23-2013 09:36 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Hows it going Beckett fam? Just got on here for the first time since training camp. Been alot going on for me with some ups and downs and another dissapointing season in CowboyLand. But me and the family are healthy and doing ok. Just wanted to say hey and I hope everyone is doing well. Smile

Hey James,

I know. Another heart braking 8-8 season. But as long you and the family are doing well, that's all that really matters!!
HE LIVES!!! And since I had no contact with you at all this season... HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

Big Grin
Hey man! Missed having you around the boards!
Nice to see ya posting
Good to see you back!
Glad to hear from ya Bud glad all is well
It's been a while man....lol.....I just came back after a little hiatus myself....nice to see you back!
Yay, James is back!!
Bout. Damn. Time!

Good to see you back on the boards, James, and hope to see you around more often!!

Glad to know everything is good with you and the family!

Good to see you back, brother! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's