Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
6 more days until I get my case!! I can't wait!!! Do they typically release the checklist after the release of the product? Or before??

- Mark

P.S. I will keep all those in mind that posted their wants on my earlier threads.
Good luck with your case. Hope you pull a bunch of monsters out of there.
Thanks! Ill post all of the hits next Wed night!
Hey bud, let me know what Jets, Dolphins, or Rainey, Demps, and Janoris Jenkins you pull. Thanks!
(01-17-2013 12:49 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey bud, let me know what Jets, Dolphins, or Rainey, Demps, and Janoris Jenkins you pull. Thanks!

Will do!
I will pay by paypal for any Harrison Smith you pull please...
thanks
Not sure if they will be in the set or not, but I would be very keen on any Miles Burris, Rod Streater and Rhett Ellison you nab.
Did they change the release date again? I thought it was suppose to be released February 6th.
(01-17-2013 02:41 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]Did they change the release date again? I thought it was suppose to be released February 6th.

Zero, I sure as heck hope not! First it was Jan 3, then the 23rd...

The website still states the 23rd.
Lol I may as well get in line like everyone else. I'm down to trade for any jamaal charles cards you get Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's