Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you simply keep them in binders and boxes or do you proudly display your nicer ones in a different way?

I have a few frames I use to rotate some nicer jerseys and some mini helmets, etc, but nothing great for my actual cards... even my high-end stuff sits in the closet back at my parents' house... any ideas??
I don't have one yet...but I'm getting one very soon....here you go.

http://www.pennzonidisplay.com/black50gr...rds-1.aspx
i am a pig about organizing but i like my cases
[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: 004.jpg]
[Image: 006-1.jpg]
[Image: 009-1.jpg]
[Image: 011-1.jpg]
[Image: 024.jpg]
pbean made these for me
Smile

[Image: 022.jpg]
and this
Mirrored back.....Niiiice
[Image: 007.jpg]
Love the display Chi - But am worried about the shelf with all the boxes lol Looks like it could collapse at any time!
(01-12-2013 11:34 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]i am a pig about organizing but i like my cases
[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: 004.jpg]
[Image: 006-1.jpg]
[Image: 009-1.jpg]
[Image: 011-1.jpg]
[Image: 024.jpg]
pbean made these for me
Smile

[Image: 022.jpg]
and this
Mirrored back.....Niiiice
[Image: 007.jpg]

Awesome
Love that room, chibearsboy. I don't think I'd ever want to leave it. Big Grin
I keep mine in boxes, in a dark closet.....with a troll waiting in the corner to guard them.
Up untill i moved i had all my cards in white boxes and had a select few out to show off and me to look at.
I purchased these black 4 tier shelves at lowes for like 20 each and they worked fantastic. I just need to get going on my basement to make my sports room so i can take out all my stuff from the shadows.
ChiBears, that Room is amazing! To say the least I am jealous!
Unfortunately due to space and fear my children may involve my cards in a "Halo Battle" I have limited space so I made this storage box out of some scrap pine from Home Depot..
The box has four levels:
1 in the lid my Muhammad Ali & Jimmy Stewart Autograph pictures
2 a shadow box with an assortment of never move PC items
3 a small slotted tray to hold top loaders, Beckett issues and some Memoribillia
4 the bottom has rows for about 500 top loaders and a section for my vintage binders of football

Since I don't buy any new product and only upgrade my vintage it is a nice way to store a collection that will not increase in size much...
[Image: e697156d.jpg]
[Image: a922efec.jpg]
[Image: e73fe2cd.jpg]
I keep my vintage sets in binders (that way I can enjoy looking at them easier), all others are kept in sleeves and/or toploaders inside boxes.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's