Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I was wondering if there is a way to list a factory sealed complete set? I have a factory sealed 2006 Topps Baseball Set that I want to upload into my ORGANIZE and offer for trade. I choose the box for "2006 Topps" and "add to organize" but it lists every card as a single. Is there a way around this?

I would be greatly appreciative for any help. Thank you!
I posted a question about this in the "Trade and Organize Suggestions" and there are several of us that would like to see a feature added where you can add a complete set to your organize without it listing every single card.
(01-10-2013 11:26 PM)wendelclark Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a question about this in the "Trade and Organize Suggestions" and there are several of us that would like to see a feature added where you can add a complete set to your organize without it listing every single card.

Thanks for the response. I think I will do the same. Perhaps this can be done if enough of us express the desire to Beckett.
I'm having trouble with this also and contacted floydtown because we were in the process of making a trade. He said he would ask. But that was a day ago, so am waiting for a response.

I too would like to see it where you could add a set to the ORG. I had to list everyone of my individual cards. I've had at least a dozen times this week where I've had someone pick 1-2 cards out of that set and I would have to tell them that those are only available as a set. It's very frustrating.
Reference URL's