Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just searched some marino autos and came across this...WOW!!!

So you going for it? That is one nasty card! I couldn't imagine getting one of those guys auto with a shield but all 4 is just crazy!
Wow, that's probably the most amazing football card I've ever seen!
wow thats nuts. maybe one day i could get something like that
good god damn.
Amazing card but uh... shipping seems a little ridiculous
(01-07-2013 07:57 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing card but uh... shipping seems a little ridiculous

lol ya it does! he doesnt even wanna ship it tho lol, he said he would rather meet the person face to face which is a little crazy. Thats one hell of a card though!
The Marino patch looks crazy fake. I've never seen a NFL logo patch look like that!
(01-07-2013 08:18 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]The Marino patch looks crazy fake. I've never seen a NFL logo patch look like that!

It could just be because its a lot older than any of the other guys on there. Could just be from an older Wilson jersey or something.
(01-07-2013 09:09 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]It could just be because its a lot older than any of the other guys on there. Could just be from an older Wilson jersey or something.

Must be. I can't imagine why anyone would mess with that card. Beautiful.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's