Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know I said I was trying to get rid of everything but I can't help myself but try for a set from scratch. I have nothing from this set so I need everything including autos.

I would love to trade away some team lots for the base stuff to downsize so team collector's come on in.

Feel free to send over offers and we can go from there. I figured I might as well work towards something and have some sets to put away.
any trout rcs for trade?
everything new I have is in my organize
I have an andre either ill check you if your interested.
(01-03-2013 07:41 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: [ -> ]I have an andre either ill check you if your interested.

feel free to go ahead and check I might have some other stuff you are interested in and we can make a bigger deal.
I have a few including Votto, Pineda, Zimmerman and a Cowgill auto. I'll send you an offer
I have a few. Offer sent.

If you're interested in downsizing I think you'll like it. Smile

(01-03-2013 02:18 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: [ -> ]I know I said I was trying to get rid of everything but I can't help myself but try for a set from scratch. I have nothing from this set so I need everything including autos.

I would love to trade away some team lots for the base stuff to downsize so team collector's come on in.

Feel free to send over offers and we can go from there. I figured I might as well work towards something and have some sets to put away.
offer sent
I know I have Dunn and Lucas duda and possibly more. feel free to.take a look
all offers responded to and toddaray one is coming
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's