Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did some trading with my friend as well after the gift exchange

The PC Portion
[Image: jeterultimategold.jpg]

Tradebait Portion
[Image: typink.jpg]
[Image: alshonchrome.jpg]
[Image: primeridley.jpg]
[Image: vereentreasures.jpg]
[Image: tyfinest.jpg]
[Image: colinspa.jpg]
[Image: tttbooklet.jpg]
Damn that Jeter auto card looks amazing. Excellent work getting that monster of a card. Is Derek Jeter the main player for your pc?

Also love that TTT booklet. Those are always great to look at.
Jeter is my main Yankee I PC. The TTT was the best part of trading, though I did pick up 3 set needs for a set I'm thinking of doing.
(11-26-2012 05:19 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Damn that Jeter auto card looks amazing. Excellent work getting that monster of a card. Is Derek Jeter the main player for your pc?

Also love that TTT booklet. Those are always great to look at.
Nice stuff Will but you really need to work on your trade bait, there's not one T Jax in there.
Leon I'm afraid to pick up tjack as if you have it, not many are going to want to trade for it and then ill have it for a long time
(11-26-2012 06:38 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff Will but you really need to work on your trade bait, there's not one T Jax in there.
Early morning share
That TTT booklet is amazing. I was just admiring it in your bucket from your thread over in trading. What an awesome, awesome card. When I hit Powerball tomorrow night I think I'm going to treat myself to one of them!
Lol. We will be sharing the powerball.
(11-27-2012 09:26 AM)Zzeebb Wrote: [ -> ]That TTT booklet is amazing. I was just admiring it in your bucket from your thread over in trading. What an awesome, awesome card. When I hit Powerball tomorrow night I think I'm going to treat myself to one of them!
Reference URL's