Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Nolan Ryan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking to branch out my Nolan Ryan collection. I currently have about 800 different cards, but don't have hardly anything for Mother's Cookies, Coke, Starting Lineup cards and other odd ball stuff. In addition I am looking for Topps Tiffany cards and Fleer Glossy cards as I don't have any of those.

Will trade in your favor a bit for anything Nolan Ryan that I don't have. Thanks in advance.
I have the complete set of his pacific I think from 1992 or 93. Series 1 & 2 unopened I believe if your interested.
(10-29-2012 09:23 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: [ -> ]I have the complete set of his pacific I think from 1992 or 93. Series 1 & 2 unopened I believe if your interested.

Thanks, but I already have that set, both series, along with the 27th anniversary set deal. Thanks anyway.
LMK if you're hiding any Verlander. I have a Nolan Ryan 2012 Topps Blockbusters Patch card I might be willing to give up if you're interested. Can post a scan too if you want.
(10-29-2012 12:12 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking to branch out my Nolan Ryan collection. I currently have about 800 different cards, but don't have hardly anything for Mother's Cookies, Coke, Starting Lineup cards and other odd ball stuff. In addition I am looking for Topps Tiffany cards and Fleer Glossy cards as I don't have any of those.

Will trade in your favor a bit for anything Nolan Ryan that I don't have. Thanks in advance.

check out collector elberson stuff he had a few nolan tiffany cards
(10-30-2012 01:41 PM)sfreinker Wrote: [ -> ]LMK if you're hiding any Verlander. I have a Nolan Ryan 2012 Topps Blockbusters Patch card I might be willing to give up if you're interested. Can post a scan too if you want.

I have stuff, just not any patches. Sorry about that.
(10-30-2012 01:51 PM)paynetrain34 Wrote: [ -> ]check out collector elberson stuff he had a few nolan tiffany cards

Yea, I think I've talked with him before and tried to work out deals. But I never seem to have what he's looking for. Thanks again for the heads up.
(10-30-2012 03:09 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]I have stuff, just not any patches. Sorry about that.

Yea, I think I've talked with him before and tried to work out deals. But I never seem to have what he's looking for. Thanks again for the heads up.

Doesn't have to be a patch. Just looking to expand my Verlander collection. LMK Or am I reading this wrong?
Check me out. I have some things that might interest you.
I have a bunch of the Coke cards. PM sent.
I have a 1994 Topps Porcelain #34 Nolan Ryan I am looking to sell if your interested.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's