Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giving up on my Gypsy auto set...marking all of them FS/FT . Finally figured out what I want to devote my attention to my Matt Adams Super Collection. Need to help build the funds either via trade bait or PayPal. Will be entertaining all offers just send an open offer please, it's much easier for me. I currently have 62/73 auto's available I leftout the big ticket guys to save for a rainy day.

So pick what you like and I'll try to find something close. I will also place sale prices for auto so you know what I am looking for.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t504...uto%20Set/
I need quit a few, What kind on stuff to you looking to trade for? I can see what I can dig up
Still waiting on a response in our trade, thanks.
(09-27-2012 11:47 AM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting on a response in our trade, thanks.

Still waiting to see what you have...nothing in your org worth $1000 of auto's. Thought you said you'll see what you can find and add.
(09-27-2012 11:18 AM)nutshell278 Wrote: [ -> ]I need quit a few, What kind on stuff to you looking to trade for? I can see what I can dig up

Just shoot me an offer when you find some stuff or with what you want.
Pm'd you
Offer sent! I would prefer the Lawrie first and if you are interested in a lot of stuff I'd love that Ryno auto too.
Trade sent......fingers crossed
All offers responded to...via comments or counter offers.
Reference URL's