Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I am glad I picked up that rack pack at Target when I went out to buy paper towels at lunch. I did OK, I guess:

2012 Bowman Platinum Jumbo Auto Relic Bryce Harper:
GONE

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Purple Refractor Will Middlebrooks:
[Image: 00264wmiddlebrooks.jpg]

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Purple Refractor Zach Wheeler:
[Image: 00264zwheeler.jpg]

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Auto Andrew Susac:
[Image: 00260bsusac.jpg]

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Auto Bryan Brickhouse:
[Image: 00260cbrickhouse.jpg]

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Auto Jonathan Galvez:
[Image: 00261galvez.jpg]

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Auto Yazy Arbelo:
[Image: 00262yarbelo.jpg]

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Auto Tyler Bortnick:
[Image: 00263bortnick.jpg]

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Auto Green Refractor /399 Jonathan Galvez:
[Image: 00264galvez.jpg]

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospect Purple Refractor Manny Machado:
[Image: 00264mmachado.jpg]

Plus more cool stuff in my org (including 2012 Bowman Platinum parallels/prospects/etc) and in the bucket.

I am up to over 1000 unique Reds cards in my PC now! Keep 'em comin'!
I'm interested in the Machado card. Check me. I don't have much but something might catch your eye. I'll check my Votto cards too, in case I have something worth mentioning. Not sure what you're looking for there.
Check my bucket for the Bryce. Would look nice next to his patch auto cousin.
(09-26-2012 09:27 PM)sfreinker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in the Machado card. Check me. I don't have much but something might catch your eye. I'll check my Votto cards too, in case I have something worth mentioning. Not sure what you're looking for there.
Sorry, I didn't see anythign I can use for the Machado.

(09-26-2012 10:13 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: [ -> ]Check my bucket for the Bryce. Would look nice next to his patch auto cousin.
I didn't see anything I need for the Harper. If you see anything else you want though, let me know, there were a couple of smaller items in that bucket I would be interested in.

Actually, the bucket itself is just pretty awesome. I managed to kill a good 15 minutes where I should have been working by looking through it. Smile
(09-27-2012 09:10 AM)reds77 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I didn't see anythign I can use for the Machado.

I didn't see anything I need for the Harper. If you see anything else you want though, let me know, there were a couple of smaller items in that bucket I would be interested in.

Actually, the bucket itself is just pretty awesome. I managed to kill a good 15 minutes where I should have been working by looking through it. Smile

Sorry, Bryce or bust for me.

PM me what you liked though and I'd be happy to sell.
PM sent!
Reference URL's