Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
The newest addition, with several more on the way!

Totally Certified Blue Auto /49
[Image: KendallMarshallTotallyCertifiedBlueAuto_zpsd83d2d9e.jpg]
Nice! I liked the Certified autos.. are you going to try and get one of the Preferred Silhouette Primes. Kendall has some sick ones I saw on ebay.
(05-22-2013 11:39 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! I liked the Certified autos.. are you going to try and get one of the Preferred Silhouette Primes. Kendall has some sick ones I saw on ebay.

I will definitely be getting the base silhouette of him, and would llllllllooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeee to get a Prime- however, I am saving for the National card show and can't afford it right now.
(05-22-2013 10:31 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: [ -> ]I will definitely be getting the base silhouette of him, and would llllllllooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeee to get a Prime- however, I am saving for the National card show and can't afford it right now.

I know what you mean about wanting a prime silo. I want to pull the trigger but I need to save to get a NT RPA of all 4 Heels,especially Barnes lol his is gonna be pricey. BTW did u contact jbittman? He has one of the Kendall gold elites, that way we would both get to have one lol.
(05-22-2013 11:56 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]I know what you mean about wanting a prime silo. I want to pull the trigger but I need to save to get a NT RPA of all 4 Heels,especially Barnes lol his is gonna be pricey. BTW did u contact jbittman? He has one of the Kendall gold elites, that way we would both get to have one lol.

I hear that, I want to get one of the base silos of all former Heels- that'd be sick. And yes, I sent him a pm and he never responded Sad Sad
A pretty good one today:

Momentum Momentous Rookies Base Auto
[Image: KendallMarshallMomentumMomentousRookiesA...5ec286.jpg]

Preferred Panini's Choice Base Auto /99
[Image: KendallMarshallPreferredPaninisChoiceBas...9803ad.jpg]

Preferred Panini's Choice Blue Auto /49
[Image: KendallMarshallPreferredPaninisChoiceBlu...00e70f.jpg]

Crown Royale Base Auto /99
[Image: KendallMarshallPreferredCrownRoyaleBaseA...803446.jpg]
Got this one in today

Select #175 Auto /199
[Image: KendallMarshallSelectAutoedto199_zpsf5ee1fd2.jpg]
More Mail Today!

Preferred Panini's Choice Silver Auto /25
[Image: KendallMarshallPaninisChoiceSilverAutoed...124cf1.jpg]

Didn't think I'd get a second shot at one of these:

Leaf Ultimate State Pride Red Auto 5/5
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafUltimateStatePrideRed...3cbe37.jpg]
Absolutely sick collection man. I'm gonna post my Hansbrough collection on here in the next few days.
(05-26-2013 11:27 AM)McDyessBama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely sick collection man. I'm gonna post my Hansbrough collection on here in the next few days.

I look forward to it man! Hansbrough (licensed card auto, have one on an 07-08 team ball) is one of the few former Heels I don't have an auto of yet
Yeah. I have a team ball auto'd that has Marshall on it. Did you get the team ball through the basketball program that they offer each year? That's how I got mine. My favorite UNC players are Donald Williams and Dante Calabria and I have a couple auto's each of them. Just curious, do you live in NC?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's