Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Fair Trade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

Got this offer on another forum and looking for insight if it's a fair trade.

I would receive this..

Drew Brees 2008 Topps Mayo Autograph (PR of 90) Card is graded at a 9 with a 10 auto.

[Image: 2008ToppsMayoDrewBreesauto.jpg]

For my Russell Wilson Momentum Rookie Team Threads Relic/Auto (#4/15)

[Image: cards1wilson.jpg]

any help?

Thanks
Andy
IMO, I say yes, you're getting the Brees, a proven vet w/ a super bowl, most likely HOF vs. a rookie that could be on the bench by the end of the season.
I love Brees, but would look at what the Wilson is selling for first, and then see what kind of Brees Auto you could get for that. If you can't find one for that price, then make the trade.
(09-18-2012 04:15 PM)leedrane Wrote: [ -> ]I love Brees, but would look at what the Wilson is selling for first, and then see what kind of Brees Auto you could get for that. If you can't find one for that price, then make the trade.

+1, if the Wilson is selling a lot higher than the Brees, see if he can bring anything else to the table.
id say right now its not a good trade for you..

Wilsons stuff is selling pretty high and you would prob get over $100 easy..

That Brees card can be bought raw for less than $50...

Now of course Wilson can tank the rest of the season..

But unless you really want a Brees, I'd say dont do it or sell the Wilson and get a better Brees...
Take the Brees dude!!!! Proven vet!
as much as i love brees...as others said, check what the wilson is selling for...that Brees auto has a pretty low book value...
Whats wrong with your ablah-dolah-gotta?
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!
(09-18-2012 03:47 PM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, I say yes, you're getting the Brees, a proven vet w/ a super bowl, most likely HOF vs. a rookie that could be on the bench by the end of the season.

+1 besides its graded you know what your getting and the wilson is a triple relic but its all 1 color amd its not going to bring the premium that a multi would ...That being said only if Brees is a pc then if not Id sell it and buy something PC
Thanks for the input so far guys. I really was hoping to get an auto of a vet QB out of this card like Brees or Stafford or possibly a Newton but I want the card to be of equal value. The numbered to 10 version is at $60 on ebay with a day left and there's 2 /15 both have BIN's one at $219 on at $269.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's