Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I could care less about the #..I have some jersey number colberts by mistake.
(09-14-2012 06:11 AM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]In general, number crazed collectors do have a screw or two loose in the head. Lol. That really is bonkers though. Kind of fun to see though when you aren't involved. Big Grin

I admit.....I have more than one screw loose Tongue

BTW...even I wouldn't pay that price for the first card of any player. That is just plain stupid!
(09-14-2012 05:55 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: [ -> ]I admit.....I have more than one screw loose Tongue

BTW...even I wouldn't pay that price for the first card of any player. That is just plain stupid!

Oh definitely me too, buddy. I'm one of the number crazies, but I don't let it go crazy on my wallet. No problems passing if the price ain't right.
Honestly that is high for both those cards. People are dumb lol. Numbering makes no difference to me and wouldn't pay more because the # was a jersey number or 1/xxx. I had a 1/25 auto I just traded and sure as hell didn't ask for a premium on it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's