Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this has been asked before as I haven't found any threads on here or Google.

I just received a Ben Tate 2010 Contenders Auto from a replacement Panini redemption, but it says Playoff Ticket instead of Rookie Ticket, haven't found any other's like this here or the other site, is this a common error or what?

Any help appreciated, thanks! Sorry for big pic

[Image: B_Tate1.jpg]
Any help from the morning/midday crew?
The Playoff tickets are usually serial numbered and not auto'd. I don't know what to tell ya. It looks to be an on card auto, so they couldn't have put the sticker on the wrong card. Is the card serial numbered? Usually /99.
(09-14-2012 12:00 PM)gangstippie Wrote: [ -> ]The Playoff tickets are usually serial numbered and not auto'd. I don't know what to tell ya. It looks to be an on card auto, so they couldn't have put the sticker on the wrong card. Is the card serial numbered? Usually /99.

Nope it's not even numbered. From all the checklists and such this card shouldn't exist lol so i'm puzzled on what to do since Panini never answers their phones
Interesting. Good Luck!
Reference URL's