Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My 2nd Randle auto and my 118th unique LaFell auto. Thanks for looking

[Image: BLAuto43.jpg]
[Image: AU2.jpg]
Nice Auto. I am hoping he gets on fire some day for I can move all my Lafell stuff
Great pickups. 118 different LaFell autos?! That's so crazy awesome.
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow man wtg bro
Thank you. Me too, not to move, but I have a lot..lol

(09-13-2012 06:18 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Auto. I am hoping he gets on fire some day for I can move all my Lafell stuff

Thanks! my wife thinks it's more crazy than awesome though...lol

(09-13-2012 06:38 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Great pickups. 118 different LaFell autos?! That's so crazy awesome.

With the title, I thought I'd see you here...lol

(09-13-2012 06:52 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: [ -> ]YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!! Hey, I will get your cards out on Saturday, they days are just flying by too fast and I haven't been able to get to the PO, I have about 4 or 5 trades to get out.

(09-13-2012 07:06 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]wow man wtg bro
(09-13-2012 07:47 PM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. Me too, not to move, but I have a lot..lol

Thanks! my wife thinks it's more crazy than awesome though...lol

With the title, I thought I'd see you here...lol

Thanks!! Hey, I will get your cards out on Saturday, they days are just flying by too fast and I haven't been able to get to the PO, I have about 4 or 5 trades to get out.
no worries man same here I think your children will be happy got some extras for them in there
That's cool man!!! Thank you!!!! I know they will be.

(09-13-2012 08:48 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]no worries man same here I think your children will be happy got some extras for them in there
(09-13-2012 06:38 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Great pickups. 118 different LaFell autos?! That's so crazy awesome.

+1 that is insane!! Smile
Reference URL's