Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty good looking mail today. Well that's just my opinion. So I thought I would share.

Alex Smith 2005 Sweet Spot #/15 nice and low SN Smile
[Image: 403919442.jpg]

2012 Great American Hero Auto SN# 5/10 I thought this would be tougher to find but apparently not so much Smile Yeah the Auto is off but I don't care.
[Image: mail1209120002.jpg]

2010 Gridiron Gear Gold O's SN# 10/100 (Retail) This was tough to find finally picked it up Smile
[Image: mail1209120003.jpg]
Wow, great look of that Smith, haven't seen one of those where the ink hasn't completely bled off the pigskin.
Really nice looking mailday. Like that R&S Bowman auto card.
(09-12-2012 09:44 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, great look of that Smith, haven't seen one of those where the ink hasn't completely bled off the pigskin.

I always liked the look of the card, finally decided to get one Smile
(09-13-2012 06:05 AM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice looking mailday. Like that R&S Bowman auto card.

Thanks, yeah the Bowman Hero card is a nice looking card IMO as well. Definitely one of my favs Smile
My lcs just got a box of sweet spot 05 but I'm not sure to get it or not. Cards like that though might give me a reason
very nice
Very cool sweet spot. Very lucky that he signed it in Silver. The regular sharpies fade so bad...
Reference URL's