Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I figure we might as well go ahead and crown the champions now, I mean after such a dominant performance today, who can beat them??? I've been a Bears fan for 27 years now, and have never seen such a great offense wearing Bears jerseys. So it looks like this team will cruise through the season (16-0 of course), and roll right through the playoffs and get a Super Bowl Win. DAAAAA Bears!!!!
[Image: cart_before_the_horse1.jpg]
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaha good one. btw I still am really happy that u traded me that crede 1/1. favorite crede that I own.
(09-09-2012 05:33 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaha good one. btw I still am really happy that u traded me that crede 1/1. favorite crede that I own.

glad that it went to someone who would enjoy it
(09-09-2012 05:17 PM)dwegner1 Wrote: [ -> ]I figure we might as well go ahead and crown the champions now, I mean after such a dominant performance today, who can beat them??? I've been a Bears fan for 27 years now, and have never seen such a great offense wearing Bears jerseys. So it looks like this team will cruise through the season (16-0 of course), and roll right through the playoffs and get a Super Bowl Win. DAAAAA Bears!!!!

WOW!! I would bet the farm that doesnt happen. But hey, even the sun shines on a dogs @$$ somedays.
Anything is possible I guess. But what we do know is the Packers wont go 16-0 Big Grin
After todays preformance the Jets are destined to win
At this point which is way too early obviously, my money would be on the 49ers.
[Image: 2504759-Hmm-Wonder-What-I-m-Eating-0.jpg]
Peyton Manning might have something to say about that....

Looked really really sharp after being out for a year.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's