Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi...I have a lot of different players such as Alex Rodriguez, Miguel Cabrera, Albert Pujols, Ichiro etc....that I am looking to trade for Derek Jeters. Book for Book. If I have an Albert Pujols worth $20 and you have 5 Jeters that equal $20 its a done deal. Let me know who you collect and I will load them into my ORG for trade. I have an 11 month old son so I dont have time to sit and start loading so I will add as players are wanted. I have newer players like Braun, Kemp, Votto and I have older players like Mattingly, Gwynn, Ripken and Nolan Ryan. Hope to hear from you!!!

Thanks

Chad

P.S....I only have a couple trades under my belt if you would like some more feedback my ebay seller is kgauthier-2012.
I have a few Jeters I'm willing to trade. Do you have any Cano, Lindor, or Eduardo Nunez?
(09-07-2012 02:39 PM)ja1091 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few Jeters I'm willing to trade. Do you have any Cano, Lindor, or Eduardo Nunez?
I have Cano and I think I have a few Lindor but not much. I will load later tonight.
Always looking for Miguel Cabrera.
Verlander, Cabrera
Looking for yankee prospects. Campos, Bichette, Sanchez, Tyler Austin, Mason Williams,
I am looking for Griffey Jr., Ichiro, and Randy Johnson. I still have some Jeter stuff left.
Kemp, Kershaw, and Ethier.
Andrew mccutchen and starling marte
(09-07-2012 03:49 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: [ -> ]Always looking for Miguel Cabrera.
I have a fair amount of miggys...I will load em asap
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's