Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've been looking to pick up a pudge auto for a little while with no luck. can someone help me out?!?!?!?!?
no one has one for trade? would probably be up for a trade/cash deal as well
I have a psa/dna autograph card of pudge are you interested in that or are you looking for pack pulled cards. I would have to get it out to give you more info if interested.
(09-07-2012 08:01 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]no one has one for trade? would probably be up for a trade/cash deal as well

I have tried countless times to get sometime to trade a Pudge auto, but never get any hits. I guess everyone is selling right now (and they're asking outrageous prices, BTW). Either that, or none of the few people that are left on this site want to give it up.

Good luck with your search.
(09-07-2012 09:27 AM)zakthirty3 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a psa/dna autograph card of pudge are you interested in that or are you looking for pack pulled cards. I would have to get it out to give you more info if interested.

i may be interested. what are you looking for in trade and could i see a scan?
(09-07-2012 12:04 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]i may be interested. what are you looking for in trade and could i see a scan?

Autos of players in Yankees,Redskins or Celtics uniforms. I will get you more info on the pudge tomorrow.
I have an extra. I am sure I'd move if you had an auto from my list. Check my thread for the link. I can post scans. He isn't exactly a crap card though so I'd want a fair player in return.
I have a picture go to my bucket its a 1999 SP Signature #PG and its graded a Beckett 8.5 and would trade for players in Yankees uniforms.

http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii49...t_Barczak/
Reference URL's