Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As many of you may or may not do, alot of what I do involves giving cards away to kids. With the school year starting to fire up a lot of teachers are using me as a resource to provide goodies for good behavior, grades etc. I also serve Children's Hospital in St. Louis. I am looking to stock up, with base to fill needs -

Will buy anything who is anyone with the emphasis on
- Any Current Cardinal
- Any Current Cub (Southern Illinois has got some of "those" people) - HA

Shoot me some deals, willing to buy in bulk.
nice to know someone's doing something good with leftover crap, i mean cubs cards. i'm a STL local and i will gladly give you some base cubs and other non cards/cubs if you would like some of those also. i reside in the south county area. if you give me a week or so, i can prob filter through some leftovers and we can meet up locally.
(09-06-2012 06:04 PM)phreakyq Wrote: [ -> ]nice to know someone's doing something good with leftover crap, i mean cubs cards. i'm a STL local and i will gladly give you some base cubs and other non cards/cubs if you would like some of those also. i reside in the south county area. if you give me a week or so, i can prob filter through some leftovers and we can meet up locally.

Awesome, I am about 45 minutes from downtown Stl. I can use anything,Cards / Cubs are just the most requested. Let me know, my work schedule is very helter skelter so I don't always have set days off.
Just an outsider here but this is great to see. As an outsider you guys won't care but I certainly commend both of you for what you are doing.
(09-06-2012 05:14 PM)poolesidesports Wrote: [ -> ]As many of you may or may not do, alot of what I do involves giving cards away to kids. With the school year starting to fire up a lot of teachers are using me as a resource to provide goodies for good behavior, grades etc. I also serve Children's Hospital in St. Louis. I am looking to stock up, with base to fill needs -

Will buy anything who is anyone with the emphasis on
- Any Current Cardinal
- Any Current Cub (Southern Illinois has got some of "those" people) - HA

Shoot me some deals, willing to buy in bulk.

I have to renew my ORG to easily see what I have available. I have lots of Cubs base to trade/sell, but the only STL cards I will get rid of are duplicates. Send me a PM to LMK more info about this.
I will renew my OPG soon and I'm mostly posting here to help me remember this thread.
bump 9/7
got a small stack of 30 - 40 cubs cards for you. if your swinging through STL soon, let me know. otherwise i can mail em off next weekend.
I have a bunch of base, but it's not sorted. You can have it all for free if you want to meet locally. I live in washmo, but work in westport mon-fri. Not sure if you were wanting anything other then cards/cubs.
Pm sent
Reference URL's