Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mark Ingram Pulsar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just picked this guy up and am pretty stoked about it. Ive been collecting the diffrent color variations topps have to offer on the players I collect. I decided to do something diffrent this time and go for the lower numbers first. I feel I got a pretty good deal on it. I snagged it up for $55. If you gots got any of these color variations for mark ingram. Pm me I got paypal. Do you guys think I got a good deal? [Image: KGrHqFmEE7-iS4k3BQNslOlYBg60_57.jpg]
wow, i really like 2012 finest...thats a great card!
(08-27-2012 04:51 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: [ -> ]wow, i really like 2012 finest...thats a great card!

ya I like them alot too. they actually got a pretty cool brees auto on the bay right now. I think its low numbered
(08-27-2012 05:08 PM)chaseonbase Wrote: [ -> ]ya I like them alot too. they actually got a pretty cool brees auto on the bay right now. I think its low numbered

yea i saw it...looks nice
it's numbered out of ten? If so, I think 80 would have been a steal on that one...
(08-27-2012 05:14 PM)sensei322 Wrote: [ -> ]it's numbered out of ten? If so, I think 80 would have been a steal on that one...

ya I found the /25 on there as well there wanting a hundred for it. my luck on rainbow cards for /25 hasnt been the best still looking for one since last year. I spent the last part of my paycheck on this guy. I couldnt let it slip away for that price. I would end up looking for this guy for a long time!
Very nice indeed
Very nice indeed! His cards are not sky high, which makes them a great buy right now...until he really heats up!
Very nice!!!
Very nice addition. Congrats. I have this FT.

[Image: 001-37.jpg]

[Image: 002-32.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's