Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like the title says, I just need 25 more cards. They are mostly the "In the Name" inserts with some base and other inserts. I would prefer to trade other Ginter or other base/inserts. Thanks for the help guys!
Which cards do you need?
Not sure which ones you need, sent you a TO. Thank you.

Jerry
All of my wants are listed in my org. A star will pop u next to the card in the trade page.
Check me for them when you get a chance, I'm looking for Sp's to finish the base set off.
Here's my complete want list:

Base: 159, 335

Highlight Sketches: BH5

Turning points: 7, 16, 17

In a Name: 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 28, 35, 39, 46, 50, 54, 63, 64, 68, 69, 77, 83, 87, 88
I just added all the cards from a box of 2012 Topps chrome. I also have a box of 2010 Topps chrome not loaded if anyone is looking for them. Still looking for those 25 ginter!
I have 6 of them, getting an offer ready for you
(08-20-2012 07:15 PM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]Just like the title says, I just need 25 more cards. They are mostly the "In the Name" inserts with some base and other inserts. I would prefer to trade other Ginter or other base/inserts. Thanks for the help guys!

I had a couple you marked as wants. Offer sent.
Reference URL's