Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still feeling bummed from my Topps case break I deceided to swing by my LCS and see what goodies he had for me. The shop owner told me his case was almost as bad mine however he did get two "on card" rookie autos. So I bought what he pulled and then some....

Here they all are.....

[Image: IMG_0001_NEW.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0006-1.jpg]
[IMG]
[Image: IMG_0005-3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_NEW.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002_NEW.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0007-2.jpg]

Cards are FT ... looking for cards in my signature
You got some sweet stuff there bud....especially the sanu au and the Julio....what kind of TV r u looking for on them?
Very nice!!!
Got my Rams, I see...
I don't have what you need in your sig but could you check me for a few of the SPA anyways? Thanks.
(08-18-2012 09:10 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]You got some sweet stuff there bud....especially the sanu au and the Julio....what kind of TV r u looking for on them?

Thanks Nasser, not sure yet on the Sanu...may wait til the BV comes out unless a Ward shows up that I cant pass on Smile
(08-18-2012 09:15 PM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice!!!

Thanks Ship

(08-18-2012 09:16 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Got my Rams, I see...

Yeah, couldn't really pass them up... the price was right and with that team going so young and no "names" on the team other than SJax I figured they worth a shot.
(08-18-2012 09:18 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have what you need in your sig but could you check me for a few of the SPA anyways? Thanks.

I'll take look this evening, headed to a local show here in about an hour.
I'm interested intact Vereen if it's for trade
Can you please burn that Kolb? Thanks lol
not bad at all,nice pickups!
very nice break!! Congrats!
Reference URL's