Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How much is too much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Another pair of signed/game used DRC cleats just hit eBay...is two pairs too much?
NEVER!!!!! lol.
I think so but that's just IMO. I would put it towards something else unique.

(08-17-2012 01:02 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Another pair of signed/game used DRC cleats just hit eBay...is two pairs too much?
unless your millionaire Smile to much........... find.......... something else,..
That depends. Are they Arizona cleats or Philly cleats?

I'm kidding. I would be happy with the one pair and like the others have said use the money for something else.
(08-17-2012 03:30 AM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]That depends. Are they Arizona cleats or Philly cleats?

I'm kidding. I would be happy with the one pair and like the others have said use the money for something else.

this pair is red/black and the pair I have is just black. also, the asking price is $10 less than what I paid for mine
Save the money for something else--unless you have plenty of moolah to burn. Me, I'd rather have a signed helmet or something like that.
No way brother, go for it!
(08-17-2012 09:15 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Save the money for something else--unless you have plenty of moolah to burn. Me, I'd rather have a signed helmet or something like that.

Asking price for these cleats is $42. The next closes helmet is $55 but the signature looks like crap
buy them!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's