Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent pickups...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, Ship is finally out there playing tonight... Here's a few cards I picked up this week...

[Image: 67DB5B63-FDAE-475C-ACBA-91CD00275F80-567...5EBFA7.jpg]

[Image: BE4AF6A7-D706-467E-96AC-3294C72C68C5-567...BE4BFB.jpg]

[Image: 7F180C2F-DA19-4A17-BD18-9553B75321A0-567...43C89A.jpg]

[Image: 99CF41EF-3461-4015-8B53-C3578EAB683B-567...946FB9.jpg]
great book. love the colors.
Still going strong, those are nice cards from nice sets Smile
That booklet is awesome!!! Great pick ups. Hope to see more Ships soon.
great looking book did he play last night ?
Somebody's hoarding the 5 Star's...lol Nice add's, I love those 5 Star Books.
(08-17-2012 07:56 AM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: [ -> ]great looking book did he play last night ?

Yeah, a whopping 15 minutes or so... He is screwed IMHO if Gruden keeps playing him like this...
nice pickups!

i also saw this while perusing the site...2010 Contenders Championship Ticket Auto is 3rd card down.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/1...ets-trade!

i'm sure it would fit nicely in your PC. i dont know what his stuff goes for, so i dont know if the price is right. good luck if you go for it! just thought of you when i saw it.
BEE----A---YOU---TEE---FULL booklet!!!! Ive noticed another theme here...all five star = NICE!!!

Sorry your boy isnt getting much playing time but he is coming off a pretty nasty injury. He will be in the league for years to come. Maybe just not the Bengals.
(08-17-2012 10:57 AM)bdubs3316 Wrote: [ -> ]nice pickups!

i also saw this while perusing the site...2010 Contenders Championship Ticket Auto is 3rd card down.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/1...ets-trade!

i'm sure it would fit nicely in your PC. i dont know what his stuff goes for, so i dont know if the price is right. good luck if you go for it! just thought of you when i saw it.

thanks for the heads... card secured... my only worry is it is listed on ebay for $500 weird huh...Sad
(08-17-2012 11:00 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]BEE----A---YOU---TEE---FULL booklet!!!! Ive noticed another theme here...all five star = NICE!!!

Sorry your boy isnt getting much playing time but he is coming off a pretty nasty injury. He will be in the league for years to come. Maybe just not the Bengals.

I am sure they will increase his playing time shortly... if not trade him already... I am over Gruden and his BS ways pf handling Ship anyway... I have watched multiple training vids of Ship in action this year, I won't say he is 100%, but he isn't as far behind as that ***** Gruden says he is... he never liked Ship anyway, and I think its best he moves on... I just hope whoever gets him actually uses him for his strengths... I am not trying to brag about my PC guy, but he is an excellent route runner, and has pretty good hands... he would be an asset to a LOT of teams out there...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's