Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like it when my COMC cards come in here's the Latest Batch. The walls elite is a convention card /5
[Image: cards6.jpg]

I know the small card is a card made by some guy in his basement. But Every time I see one listed I find the want to pick it up. Though it does seem he is running low on ideas

[Image: cards7.jpg]
And Finally this Beauty. I finally was able to snag one for a great Price. Now I just need to find a Titans one.
[Image: DSC05252.jpg]

[Image: DSC05253.jpg]

Only issue I had was that they Stapled the COA to the collar

[Image: DSC05256.jpg]
great mail day! i love COMC!!
that jersey is pure sickness...congrats my friend
Why would the staple the COA to the collar?! Derp...
(08-16-2012 04:47 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: [ -> ]Why would the staple the COA to the collar?! Derp...

I have no idea but what really has me worried now is that I went to tristar to check the number on it and they don't have it on record.......
Great mail day sir. Though not sure why they sent you the Walls auto... Smile
(08-16-2012 05:00 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea but what really has me worried now is that I went to tristar to check the number on it and they don't have it on record.......

Uh oh...
Always fun to get a big COMC order in, nice cards. That jersey is nice man grats
Nice mailday! I love getting those oddball parallels and inserts. What is the Walls Topps card?
I like the mailday, not sure what I think about the stapled COA myself either.....also on a side note do you have a list of what Georges or Henrys you are missing?
Awesome stuff man, gotta love a comc mail day I've got about 50 sitting there waiting for me lol. Love the auto jersey too congrats on the pickups
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's