Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me out. This may be for sale or trade, but I would have to know a value on it.

If your looking to make money off this card, this thread isn't a place for you..Sorry.

scan0007-1

Please comment with what you think its worth if I were to sell it. I have something in mind, but I dont know if it very accurate.

Thanks!

Looking forward to hear your opinions!
Wow, horrible card, just send it to me! ;-) Nah really, I've bought multi-mem 1/1's from both of these guys for $60-80 over the last year or so, so I can't imagine it bringing more than 150, maybe up to 200? As with everything, it only takes one who is willing and has the ca$h...
(08-15-2012 12:17 PM)hitmancollectibles Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, horrible card, just send it to me! ;-) Nah really, I've bought multi-mem 1/1's from both of these guys for $60-80 over the last year or so, so I can't imagine it bringing more than 150, maybe up to 200? As with everything, it only takes one who is willing and has the ca$h...

I figured that, but the /10 variation sold for $175.
I'm going to go hmmm 250- 350
My guess would be $300 from a Yankee fan. And $225 from a non Yankee fan... If that was a Dodger card maybe Jackie Robinson and Koufax I would pay $300 for it.
being the swatches have pinstripes I'd say around $250-$300 maybe a little more if you get 2 hardcore yankees fans going at it.
(08-15-2012 12:49 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: [ -> ]being the swatches have pinstripes I'd say around $250-$300 maybe a little more if you get 2 hardcore yankees fans going at it.

+1
I'm staying in the 200ish range. I think it might be worth more - but don't think you are going to find the right buyer on ebay in 7 days.

Hope you get lucky and clean up though! Its an awesome card!
This is definitely one of those cards that you set at .99 with free shipping and let it ride. Could get over $300 for that easily if there is a good bidding war.
I'm gonna also say $200 range. Wish I had some ammo for ya.
Reference URL's