Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have no idea, and why you continue to mess with me and others on here... That's fine... Keep it up if it makes you so happy about being a d-bag hiding behind your computer... I love you too man... Really... You make my day with your childish and pathetic behavior...
dont beat around the bush bro...who is it and what is it?
Don't know him.... And, by the looks of it, he is going down the posts, and jacking them up...
I dont even look at the stars, not really that big of a deal. This is exactly what that person likes to see though, they want to make people mad. Its sad that it happens but its not the end of the world.
(08-14-2012 08:13 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]I dont even look at the stars, not really that big of a deal. This is exactly what that person likes to see though, they want to make people mad. Its sad that it happens but its not the end of the world.

Thats cool... I just felt like calling him out.... The stars really are a joke...
Ya...the more you make a deal out of it...the more this person is going to do it. Who cares about the stars in anyways. That is what we're talking about right?
If it makes you feel better, I am very new here and don't even understand the star system. Didn't bother reading about it either. If someone is messing up the star system, I could care less and would read your threads regardless.
I just hit one star on this out of principal (or is it principle?)

I kid I kid!

I don't worry about stars - post count baby! Lots of posts- popular topic.
wow....I think that guy just went down and one starred all the threads.
Dude, I think your the ONLY one who really gives a s**t about these stupid star ratings! You say you dont, but you CONTINUE to B**** about it!!! LET IT GO ALREADY!!! Nobody cares about the star rating crap! Whoever is doing it is only gonna continue to do it because they know it pisses people off.

For the love of cardboard.... NO MORE THREADS ON THIS STUPID TOPIC!!!

LET. IT. GO.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's