Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry

Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry

Marcell Dareus, Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry

I have a R&S dareus team logo auto /299 but I'm pretty sure that I couldn't get that julio in ur bucket haha
(08-14-2012 12:30 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]I have a R&S dareus team logo auto /299 but I'm pretty sure that I couldn't get that julio in ur bucket haha

hahaha nahh man, i think ill hold on to the julio for now, but if you see something else, id love to have that card
offer sent
(08-14-2012 06:33 PM)chaseonbase Wrote: [ -> ]offer sent

accepted..thanks
I have a dual auto with von miller.
I saw a crown royal patch auto the other day and the patch was the NFL shield laundry tag..I think he was asking $20 ... If you want it I'll shoot him a message
(08-15-2012 02:50 AM)chargers2427 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a crown royal patch auto the other day and the patch was the NFL shield laundry tag..I think he was asking $20 ... If you want it I'll shoot him a message

im really looking to trade for now, no paypal yet, but thats for looking out man, appreciate it
(08-14-2012 11:31 PM)robsvideos Wrote: [ -> ]I have a dual auto with von miller.

would you trade that for Miller threads letter you were interested in?
Reference URL's