Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I sent my items out over a week ago. He never marked received nor never marked his sent. He will not respond to messages and has chosen to hide his e-mail so I can not PM him. Maybe it will all work out but after multiple contact attempts they have all failed.
Contact a mod.
I hope not. I never understood what would suddenly cause a good trader to just turn.
I have a trade with him too and Have not heard from him in some time. Crud, not again.

(08-14-2012 01:07 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I hope not. I never understood what would suddenly cause a good trader to just turn.
Still nothing. How do I report him to a Mod? I have never had to do that before.
(08-17-2012 08:34 AM)Ghost_79 Wrote: [ -> ]Still nothing. How do I report him to a Mod? I have never had to do that before.

Just send the info from the trade and his address etc to one of the mods.
Ceocards, floydtown, David campos are the ones I recommend for something on the baseball boards.
Hey all! I just sent messages via the trade system to the traders I have active deals with, but see that I have a thread about me, so I wanted to respond here as well. I've had some health issues recently that have taken me out of commission; therefore, I've fallen behind in all my business dealings and "everyday life" items. I'm happy to report that I'm on the mend now and am working on catching up on everything I've missed. I'm sorry for the delay and inconvenience to my traders. I value my good reputation (both on Beckett and in general) and want to be clear that this odd circumstance is due to an emergency. Normally, I'm a pretty quick shipper and communicate well with traders. I'm NOT a scammer and loathe those who act in that manner. I hope that everyone will understand the situation, forgive the delay, and choose to trade/interact with me in the future. This community is great and I'm proud to be a part of it. Thanks for your understanding.
(08-18-2012 11:30 AM)tigersfan76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all! I just sent messages via the trade system to the traders I have active deals with, but see that I have a thread about me, so I wanted to respond here as well. I've had some health issues recently that have taken me out of commission; therefore, I've fallen behind in all my business dealings and "everyday life" items. I'm happy to report that I'm on the mend now and am working on catching up on everything I've missed. I'm sorry for the delay and inconvenience to my traders. I value my good reputation (both on Beckett and in general) and want to be clear that this odd circumstance is due to an emergency. Normally, I'm a pretty quick shipper and communicate well with traders. I'm NOT a scammer and loathe those who act in that manner. I hope that everyone will understand the situation, forgive the delay, and choose to trade/interact with me in the future. This community is great and I'm proud to be a part of it. Thanks for your understanding.
Good to hear from you. Make sure you PM those involved.
Thanks for the reply. I do hope you are better.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's