Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I want to let everyone know how I'm doing. I got my x-ray results and my ankle isn't broken, I'm still waiting to have an MRI to find out if I've got anything torn in there. Still pretty sore and have a pretty good concussion but I seem to be feeling and getting better, so far I'm only going to be out for about 3-4 weeks depending on the results from the MRI that could get longer.

Now to the good stuff, first a Shoutout to Doc. Got a PM from Doc a while back asking if I had a Panini account and then a redemption number with a simple redeem this message. Well I did and this is the beauty that came in yesterday.

15/25
[Image: 002.jpg]

Thank You Doc, really a nasty patch and was a real nice surprise to get yesterday.

Now some mail, Mostly Tyson Jackson and some Dorsey with a couple other beauties.

Willie Lanier
4/5
[Image: WillieLanier4of5.jpg]

31/52
[Image: 003.jpg]

One new Justin Houston
1/1
[Image: 001.jpg]

A few New Dorseys
/5
[Image: 065.jpg]

/5
[Image: 062.jpg]

/15
[Image: 064.jpg]

/25
[Image: 063.jpg]

and a few new Tysons

[Image: TysonJackson.jpg]

/429
[Image: TysonJackson154of429.jpg]

/99
[Image: JackconSmith10of99.jpg]

more to come
Awesome additions my friend.
Chicle back
[Image: 002.jpg]

/50
[Image: 066.jpg]

/50
[Image: 067.jpg]

/50
[Image: 068.jpg]

/25
[Image: TysonJackson8of25.jpg]

/24
[Image: 001.jpg]

/10
[Image: 071.jpg]

/10
[Image: 070.jpg]

/10
[Image: 069.jpg]

Thanks for looking
(08-12-2012 11:45 AM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome additions my friend.

Thank You my friend
1st off glad you're ok Lump! 2ndly glad it came in and glad it had a pretty sweet patch! Love the other pickups too!
glad to hear you're on the mend bud Smile and saweet pickups Smile
We'll have the Beckett Doc run some baselines tests for you before you get back out there, we need to follow protocol now with concussions. Tongue glad youre feeling better man and that is an awesome Baldwin!
Look at all those TJax!!! Love that TJax/Smith exquisite booklet, you know I have a thing for those.

WTG Doc!

And glad you're on the mend. No more students! Wink
nice bro! love those Absolute Jumbo auto patch thingy's...that shiney spot for the auto's is cool..and Doc hooked you up with that KC redemption..killer looking..way to go Doc!
Thanks all, and yeah no more students. I'm actually looking for a English bulldog or a boxer to be my new co-driver
Reference URL's