Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what you guys would pay for this if you had the chance? I don't have 1/1 so I don't know what they are worth. Thx
Who is it of?? And to be honest a 1/1 is only worth what someone is willing to pay.
Yeah depends on who it is, big difference between Peyton Manning and Rex Grossman for instance. If it's Manning I'd pay a lot more than I would Grossman
What Lump said. I got a Mason Foster Totally Certified Black auto 1/1 for about $20. But the guy that has the SP Authentic Platinum auto 1/1 of Mason Foster wants $500. (LOL)
For me, if it's a scrub player I wouldn't pay more than $40-50 max. But everyone has their own opinions so it's really what they're comfortable with.
my 1/1's on average for the really good ones, I pay $75-100... and $20-35 for the plates, etc (some of them anyway) but being I collect a nobody, gage your pickups on the guy... but a lot of the time you get a clueless dingbat trying to sell a 1/1 for retirement money prices no matter who the player is... there is a dude on ebay now selling the Shipley Contenders auto for $500, he and I know that's not going to happen, and as much as I would LOVE to own it, I will not pay that, so I will just leave it to fate, if it is meant to be I will own it... if not... oh well...
My bad. Its Patrick Peterson.
Not that I would, but I could see it getting $300-$400. But I guess it depends on the auto. Looks like most of the NT Petersons on the bay right now have autos going off the sticker in multiple places.
(08-12-2012 02:10 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I would, but I could see it getting $300-$400. But I guess it depends on the auto. Looks like most of the NT Petersons on the bay right now have autos going off the sticker in multiple places.

I honestly could see it getting double that. NT 1/1s are consider the best RC option now that Exquisite is college uni.
Reference URL's