Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,
New to the forum but really enjoying it thus far. I am looking to grow my Jeter collection by trading a bunch of my other cards. I have a handful of 1950's rookies and other baseball cards. I also have some basketball cards and a 1950's English bomber plane card. Would consider any jeter cards but prefer 1996 and earlier. I already have all eight of his official rookies so I'm not interested in them unless they are graded 8 or better. I would also consider other neat Yankee cards. Please see link for pics as the quality of some of the old cards vary. Thanks-

http://www.photobucket.com/playingcardsupfortrade
Check me please
Just added link to pics of the cards...still need to add a couple to my organize. Let me know if there are any you are interested in. Cheers.
(08-09-2012 09:02 PM)Point401 Wrote: [ -> ]Just added link to pics of the cards...still need to add a couple to my organize. Let me know if there are any you are interested in. Cheers.

what does the mathews look like
Offer sent on the Mathews. I need it for my 1958 Topps set. Have quite a few Jeter cards not in my ORG (but in my bucket).
Ed Matthews card picture is now up in photobucket. Sorry...
Crazyforkinsler: I couldn't get to your photobucket to open and didnt find any Jeter's available in your organize for trade. Please let me know if this changes.
sent you an offer for the Kobe
Thanks for the Kobe trade!
Reference URL's