Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finished this little Suh Rainbow after 11 days of the release of 2012 Inception

Got the 1/1 on the 22th

[Image: 7-27-201294706PM.jpg]
LMAO!!! Nothing like not wasting any time my friend!

Gotta love a man with some initiative! Big Grin
Very cool!!! I take it no printing plates for that year???
(07-27-2012 10:06 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO!!! Nothing like not wasting any time my friend!

Gotta love a man with some initiative! Big Grin

Thanks lol, I got lucky that the 1/1 got pulled so early.
Nice rainbow and Slotman, plates get no love around this....I despise those things although I have a couple I would love to move.
(07-27-2012 10:07 PM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool!!! I take it no printing plates for that year???

Yeah there are printing plates. One was on ebay the same time as this one but I only buy them if the price is right. The printing plate went for more then this one lol.

(07-27-2012 10:10 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: [ -> ]Nice rainbow and Slotman, plates get no love around this....I despise those things although I have a couple I would love to move.

Thanks Homie. Yeah I like printing plates but they are not a high priority for me. I think they flood the 1/1 market to much.
(07-27-2012 10:10 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah there are printing plates. One was on ebay the same time as this one but I only buy them if the price is right. The printing plate went for more then this one lol.

Thanks Homie. Yeah I like printing plates but they are not a high priority for me. I think they flood the 1/1 market to much.

That's cool... I was just wondering if they did them like last years...
There it is... so pretty! Our man is getting sued by that chick that was in the accident w/ him, money grubbin @%%@#@!!!! I have scar above my eye... that's wort at least a MIL!!!
Congrats!! I'm just missing the 1/1 also...not counting the plates
(07-27-2012 10:08 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks lol, I got lucky that the 1/1 got pulled so early.

Just like that boy in Wendy's signature! Did anyone else see where that lil girl's hands were?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's