Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone have any cards of the newest Angel available for trade? I now have a new guy to start collecting.
I've got a 2003 Bowman Signs of the Future Auto (On-Card)! Can't remember if it's from Bowman or Bowman Draft. If you're interested, I'll check for you when I get home.
I have a 2011 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #ZG Zack Greinke and a 2012 Topps Heritage Chrome #HP94 Ian Kennedy/Clayton Kershaw/Roy Halladay/Yovani Gallardo/Cliff Lee/Zack Greinke LL. I'd kind of thought about keeping the '11 GU since he is in a Royals uni, but I might trade it for the right Ozzie Smith or St Louis Cardinals cards I need. Niether are listed for trade right now. LMK if they're something you'd be interested in and I'll enter them as available for trade.
(07-27-2012 07:02 PM)motu79 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a 2003 Bowman Signs of the Future Auto (On-Card)! Can't remember if it's from Bowman or Bowman Draft. If you're interested, I'll check for you when I get home.

Alright, Awesome!

(07-27-2012 07:04 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 2011 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #ZG Zack Greinke and a 2012 Topps Heritage Chrome #HP94 Ian Kennedy/Clayton Kershaw/Roy Halladay/Yovani Gallardo/Cliff Lee/Zack Greinke LL. I'd kind of thought about keeping the '11 GU since he is in a Royals uni, but I might trade it for the right Ozzie Smith or St Louis Cardinals cards I need. Niether are listed for trade right now. LMK if they're something you'd be interested in and I'll enter them as available for trade.

If I have anything of interest to you I sure would be.
I have autos.
(07-27-2012 07:28 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I have autos.

What are you looking to get for them?
(07-27-2012 07:35 PM)Drudkh Wrote: [ -> ]What are you looking to get for them?

I'll look they are in the old PC.
Offer sent. Thank you and let's trade!
Nothing stood out man. I collect on card autos mainly.
It's the Bowman Draft one I've got. I'll add it to my Org, and check yours.
Didn't see anything in your Org. PM me if you're still interested.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's