Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mail just got in and my beauty has arrived along with some others. The Bowman Prestige is /25.

[Image: 403382666.jpg]

Bigger Picture little blurry from the one-touch. Arguably one of my best cards. The card is actually red and white it just refracts and the scanner picks up the blue light.
[Image: 403382664.jpg]
Nice cards, love the 9ers triple! Congrats!
Thats a heck of a mailday! congrats!
The triple is SICK!!! Congrats!!!
Sweet triple
man i swear we must be the same collector or something. niners and kobe? that is exactly what i collect. that triple threads is awesome too. I saw that when it showed up, sweet card!
(07-13-2012 08:42 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]man i swear we must be the same collector or something. niners and kobe? that is exactly what i collect. that triple threads is awesome too. I saw that when it showed up, sweet card!

Great minds think alike? LoL

My Kobe collection is tiny, I have small Kobe, Jordan, LeBron collection. I don't spend big money on basketball.

The trip auto was enough to keep me away from ripping 2012 boxes for the moment, which will save me $$ in the long run Smile
Amazing triple! nice cards man
(07-13-2012 09:05 PM)warcraftin Wrote: [ -> ]Great minds think alike? LoL

My Kobe collection is tiny, I have small Kobe, Jordan, LeBron collection. I don't spend big money on basketball.

The trip auto was enough to keep me away from ripping 2012 boxes for the moment, which will save me $$ in the long run Smile

yeah that was definitely a better buy than some boxes! ive always wanted a triple auto of those guys but theres just something about triple threads i dont like that keeps me away for some reason. i just hate that the product is so expensive for what you get and theres so many parallels of every card. but your card is awesome with a different color jersey for each guy! all the autos look good too.
(07-13-2012 09:23 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]......theres just something about triple threads i dont like that keeps me away for some reason. i just hate that the product is so expensive for what you get and theres so many parallels of every card.

No doubt there are 6 different versions + 4 printing plates. The stickers are kind of tacky and them making 10 different versions of basically the same cards with a slight color variation is lame. However still just a total print run of 98 of all the different variations combined. It is the only set that produced a jersey auto of all three of them on the same card.

But....
I "THINK" there is only 1 other card that is #/3 that has auto's of all three. It is sick but finding one and winning it is gonna cost some $$$. I don't think there are any jersey auto's with all three of them on one card.

2011 PANINI PLAYBOOK CHRONICLES SIGNATURES #7 BRENT JONES/3/JERRY RICE/JOE MONTANA/JOHN TAYLOR/ROGER CRAIG/RONNIE LOTT/STEVE YOUNG/TOM RATHMAN
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's