Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow. Topps really hooked me up on this one. A few months back I pulled a 2011 Bowman Chrome Jacob Turner Auto redemption. Submitted and have been waiting. So I called them up a couple of weeks ago to get an update and ended up requesting a replacement card. Picked up my replacement this morning at USPS.

2009 Bowman Chrome Mike Trout Auto. BDPP89.

BOOM.
This card is FT or FS. I would really only be looking to get the following players:

Votto
Stanton
Strasburg
Michael Jordan
Griffey Jr
Bonds

I don't have a scanner but can email pics upon request.
Nice. LMK if I have anything for it
(07-06-2012 09:45 AM)iconms Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. LMK if I have anything for it

Will check - thx
wha wha wha JACOB TURNER 4 TROUT? It's just not fair. Sad
Seriously, this is nuts.
That doesnt even make sense..when I talked to them they told me they normally exchange for either same value or same year...

you made out big time...

and why is Topps holding out on Trout autos from 2009??
(07-06-2012 11:12 AM)arod1973 Wrote: [ -> ]That doesnt even make sense..when I talked to them they told me they normally exchange for either same value or same year...

you made out big time...

Dude on the phone told me it would be something of equal BV. I won't say what that value is for obvious reasons but the Trout is almost 3x the value! I couldn't believe it when I opened. Especially seeing how I was thinking I may get a Votto. And yeah what's up with the 2009???
(07-06-2012 11:12 AM)arod1973 Wrote: [ -> ]That doesnt even make sense..when I talked to them they told me they normally exchange for either same value or same year...

you made out big time...

I don't have a scanner hooked up but if I can figure out a way to post a pic of the Trout, I will. I tried uploading an image but it said it was too large.
I'm interested if you wanna have a look.
my brother had the same issue with redeeming his turner auto, they sent him a 2010 chrome blue refractor auto bryce brentz
PM sent, please check it out ... thanks! RJ
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's